Engagement events and opportunities
NHS Waltham Forest Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) has events and opportunities throughout the year which enable local people to become involved shaping their local services.
These can include topic-specific focus groups, workshops and online surveys alongside stands and activities at wider borough-based events.
The CCG’s Governing Body meetings are open to the public, as is the CCG’s Annual General Meeting.
The CCG is committed to ensuring that any public involvement event it holds, caters for the needs of all local people and therefore provides:
- British Sign Language (BSL) interpreters on request
- Hearing loops within event venues
- Wheelchair accessible venues
- Halal / vegetarian catering where possible.
- Saturday 7 July 2018 - Visit the CCG stand at the Whipps Cross Open to find out more about how the CCG monitors quality and involves the public in its work.
- Wednesday 21 February 2018 – Patient and Public Participation in Health and Care Convention, Chingford. Download the presentation here. Full event report coming soon.
- Thursday 15 February 2018, 10:00 – 13:00 - Step up to cervical screening, Leytonstone Library, 6 Church Lane, The Hall, E11 1HG.
- Tuesday 30 January 2018, 10:00 – 12:00 - Workforce game testing session, Kirkdale House, 7 Kirkdale Road, E11 1HP. ‘You said, we did’ report coming soon.
- Thursday 14 September 2017 – CCG AGM and Shaping Health Services Together Community Conference
- Saturday 15 and Sunday 16 July 2017 – Involving children and young people in health and care service design – in the ‘health tent’ at the Walthamstow Garden Party 2017. Read the event report here.
- Tuesday 18 April 2017 – Digital Health eventheld in Leytonstone Library. Read the event report here.
If you require further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call the CCG main reception on 020 3688 2604 and ask to speak with the Communications and Engagement Team.