Engagement events and opportunities
NHS Waltham Forest Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) has committed to hosting three public participation events throughout 2017/18, in addition to its Annual General Meeting (AGM) and Shaping Health Services Together Community Conference on 14 September 2017.
The events are topic specific and open to all. Residents are asked to register in advance, where catering (Halal and vegetarian) is provided.
British Sign Language (BSL) interpreters are available on request for events that require registration. A portable hearing loop is available. All venues the CCG books will be wheelchair accessible.
These events are designed so that people living in Waltham Forest can come to learn more about up and coming developments in health and care and to ask questions.
There will be the opportunity to take part in design sessions looking at what you want from your local health and care services.
- Tuesday 30 January 2018, 10:00 – 12:00 - Workforce game testing session, Kirkdale House, 7 Kirkdale Road, E11 1HP. ‘You said, we did’ report coming soon.
- Thursday 15 February, 10:00 – 13:00 - Step up to cervical screening, Leytonstone Library, 6 Church Lane, The Hall, E11 1HG.
- Wednesday 21 February 2018 – Patient and Public Participation in Health and Care Convention, Chingford. Download the presentation here. Full event report coming soon.
- Saturday 15 and Sunday 16 July 2017 – Involving children and young people in health and care service design – Drop in to see us in the ‘health tent’ between 12noon and 5pm at the Walthamstow Garden Party Event report »
- Thursday 14 September 2017 – CCG AGM and Shaping Health Services Together Community Conference
If you require further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call the CCG main reception on 020 3688 2604 and ask to speak with the Communications and Engagement Team.