Share your views on urgent care services
Tell us what you think about Whipps Cross Urgent Care Centre, GP out-of-hours services and NHS 111 in Waltham Forest at a focus group on Monday 21 March 2016.
Healthwatch Waltham Forest is holding the event on behalf of NHS Waltham Forest Clinical Commissioning Group, so that local people can help shape urgent care services in the borough.
Please join us if you have views or experiences that you wish to share about where things work well, or where there needs to be improvement.
It takes place between 4:30pm and 6pm at Walthamstow Toy Library and Play Centre, Comely Bank Community Clinic, 46 Ravenswood Road, London E17 9LY.
- British Sign Language and foreign language interpreters can be provided
- you are welcome to bring babies and children with you
- play workers will be available to supervise children
- kids tea provided from 5pm
- cake and refreshments, travel expenses provided for adults.
To book a place, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 078 9990.