Evening and weekend GP appointments now available to Waltham Forest residents
Waltham Forest residents are now able to access more evening and weekend appointments with a GP and nurse at five primary care ‘hubs’ in the borough. These appointments are mainly funded by Waltham Forest CCG and delivered by Waltham Forest GP Federation. The hubs are located in the following five practices and appointments are available for anyone who is registered with any GP practice in Waltham Forest:
- Triangle House Health Centre, 2-8 Harrow Rd, Leytonstone, London, E11 3QF
- Higham Hill Medical Centre, 258-260 Higham Hill Road, Walthamstow, London, E17 5RQ
- The Grove Medical Centre, 103-105 Grove Rd, Walthamstow, London, E17 9BU
- Handsworth Medical Centre, Fairlop Rd, Leytonstone, London,E11 1BN
- Allum Medical Centre, Fairlop Rd, Leytonstone, London,E11 1BN
To help support more people who need to be seen urgently by a local doctor, same day appointments in the hubs are available every weekday evening between 6.30pm – 9.30pm, and 8am – 6pm on weekends.
How to book:
Appointments can only be booked by calling 020 8519 3999.
Booking line hours:
Monday to Friday 12pm – 8pm
Saturday to Sunday 8am – 6pm