Our vision and values
To put patients at the centre of everything we do by using their experience to shape care pathways, improve service delivery and ensure value for money.
- we will act with integrity, treating everyone with respect and equity
- we will actively listen to enable everyone to maximise their potential and fully contribute to the organisation
- we will work in close collaboration with our partners across health and social care.
Is to improve the health outcomes of our local population through the effective commissioning of high quality services.
We will do this by:
- meeting our statutory requirements
- being clinically-led
- strengthening collaboration with neighbouring CCGs and local providers, and establishing commissioning arrangements
- improving the patient experience across all services
- involving patients, communities and hard to reach groups.